2010年6月10日星期四

My Water Moments

My Water Moments with Sony TX5 . By Nuffnang !
I love it , need it and want it !

I love it because of the World's Slimmest Water-proof Camera, doesn't only look pretty ,also comes with some awesome functions .

I need it to shot the best quality photos to capture all the sweet memories with my family .

I want it because i really love it and need it and it's worth!

If i have a Sony TX5 ....

I can capture more beautiful , natural , clear and sharp image quality photos for my baby during his water play time ... ;)



Time with grandfather, enjoyed and unforgettable time...

Besides , Sony TX5 other functions like shock-proof, temperature-proof and dust-proof can help us to shoot the best quality photos to reducing blur and giving us a clear and sharp images photos . Instead of these photos :


Sony TX5 is 10.2 mega pixel T series 4X optical zoom cyber -shot (Green) ,is built to be water-,temperature- ,dust-, shock-proof .
There are some others features of Sony TX5 like :
- Intelligent sweep panorama
- handheld twilight
- Anti-motion blur
To get the more infor you can log on to Nuffnang for more details .





没有评论:

发表评论

Related Posts with Thumbnails